Expired Nitrocellulose Mixed Ester (MCE) Membrane Filters, 1.0 Micron, 47mm, Sterile Individual Pack, gridded, 100/Pk
- Pore Size (µm)1.0µm
- Pack Size100
These white, sterile, gridded MCE membranes are widely used for the purpose of enumeration of microorganisms and to view color reactions in water and wastewater, pharmaceutical, medical, and food/beverage applications.These membranes are constructed with a versatile mixture of cellulose nitrate and cellulose acetate fibers for high recovery rates, high porosity, inertness, and superior flow rates for efficient and accurate results from microbiological and general filtration.
The filter of choice for water, wastewater, pharmaceutical, liquid food, and beverage single-use-applications.
- Pre-Sterilized: For single-use applications
- Hydrophilic water compatibility: For aqueous clarification and particulate capture
- Consistent, high flow rates: Reduces process times with faster, more efficient filtration
- Uniform pore structure and controlled thickness: Provides selectivity and consistency
- Mixed, inert cellulose nitrate: For wide biological and chemical compatibility
- Mixed cellulose acetate: Provides a smoother, more optically compatible surface than pure nitrocellulose
- High protein binding capacity: Excellent retention of proteinaceous samples
- High degree of internal surface area: Optimizes product adsorption