The Rocker Series of vacuum pumps are piston-powered, oil-free and can provide either vacuum or pressure in just one unit.
- No air pollution, maintenance free: Rocker series pumps are driven by Piston, no need for lubricant, regular oil changes and maintenance; with no oil pollution.
- Quiet and low vibration: Driven direct by motor with no additional belt-driven transmission; the quality vibration-proof assembly makes Rocker series run at the lowest noise level among all other equivalent pumps.
- Thermal protection device: Every motor of Rocker series pumps has a built-in thermal protection device to shut off the pump automatically when overheated and then restart it when the temperature cools down.
- Air inlet filter cartridge: Every Rocker series pump is equipped with moisture trap in air inlet to filter particle, moisture and prolong the life of pump.
- CE and CSA certifications
- Click here to buy Rocker Vacuum Pump Conversion Kits
Rocker Oil-Free Vacuum Pump Applications
- Filtration for microbiology test
- Air sampling
- Suspended solid test
- Vacuum filtration
Gast Vacuum Pump Applications
- Blood Analysis
Specifications by Model:
|Max. Vacuum (mmHg)||670||670||NA||650|
|Max. Flowrate (L/min)||110V: 21
|Noise Level (dB)||50||50||NA||62|
|Net Weight (kg)||4.1||5.2||NA||7.6|
|Port Thread||5/16 inch (8 mm)||5/16 inch (8 mm)||5/16 inch (8 mm)||5/16 inch (8 mm)|
Gast Vacuum Pump Specifications
|Wetted Parts||Aluminum, stainless steel, and Nordell Normax|
|Power Cord||6' long, 3-wire|
|Horse Power||1/8 HP|
|Inlet and outlet ports||1/4" NPTF to hose barb fitting connects vacuum pump to 3/8" ID vacuum tubing||Power requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz or 220 V AC/50 Hz|
|Maximum Pressure||4.1 bar (60 psi)|
|Maximum vacuum||25 inHg|
|Maximum inlet||37.8°C (100°F)|
|Free Air Capacity||34 L/min (1.2 ft3/min)|
|Weight||20 lb (9.1kg)|